Terms and Conditions + Delivery
- PayPal is the safest and fastest method of payment, however we can also accept cheques and money orders should that be your preference.
- Free Postage as detailed in the Quercus Shop is for Ireland, the UK and Mainland Europe only. Delivery times can be up to 10 working days for Irish orders and 15 working days for UK and European orders, but are usually much quicker.
- Our oak products are made from locally sourced green oak. Natural variations in the grain and colour together with small shakes and knots in the wood all give each item its own individual character.
- In the unlikely event that you should wish to return your Quercus product, please contact us within 14 days of receipt of your order and we will be happy to refund you fully. Just send the item back to us in the condition and packaging in which it was sent and we will provide you with a credit note or replacement or full refund via the method in which you paid. Please remember to ask for a proof of purchase certificate at the Post Office when returning the item to Quercus.
- Any personal details you give to Quercus will not be passed on to other sources. If paying through PayPal, your information will be encrypted and therefore very safe. Should you wish to join our mailing list, these are the only details which will be kept, and you are at liberty to join or remove yourself from this list at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping Outside the EU?
- We are able to ship worldwide, however please email us first and we will quote the price to your destination.
- Because of Customs restrictions Seedpod and Seedhead Bird feeders will only be shipped outside the European Union without seed at this time.
Please email any queries to email@example.com